Competition is something that pushes someone to be better and better at something, and in the market field, it benefits the consumers as they get the best of the best quality. And nowadays, something like that happens in orthodontics, where Smile Direct Club and Invisalign fight to provide transparent aligners at affordable prices and the best services. This article will explain every detail around the topic, so stick till the end. And after reading, do check the invisalign doctor login site for more information, or visit us at invisalign north miami.
What are Clear aligners?
Clear aligners are a replacement for standard braces to straighten the teeth. Align Technology was the first to introduce this technology in the early 2000s with the mission to give people a substitute for conventional metal brackets. Clear aligners were an upgrade to the traditional metal braces as both offer the same treatment to straighten the teeth but with different methods. Braces were visible due to the use of metal wire and brackets; in contrast, clear aligners were noticeable while wearing, and it saves people who are shy and underconfident in wearing metal braces. If you want treatment of any kind, then do visit the best orthodontist in miami.
What are the steps required with Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign is prominent from starting, so patients tend to trust it more. Following are the steps which Invisalign follows:
- Step 1: An appointment and visit to a doctor for the assessment of your condition.
- Step 2: After the assessment, the dentist will take a scan of your mouth and then make a plan according to your needs.
- Step 3: According to your oral condition, the customized aligners will reach the dentist from the company.
- Step 4: The dentists will check the adjustments and provide you with a visiting plan.
- Step 5: This last step involves visits to the dentist to monitor your progress.
In these five steps, your treatment with Invisalign will be completed within the time required, according to your case.
What are the steps required with Smile Direct Club?
The Smile Direct Club was launched in 2014 as a direct competition to Invisalign. Following are the steps that will be followed in the Smile Direct Club treatment:
- Step 1: There is no need to visit the dentist with Smile Direct Club treatment, so you will see a SmileShop to give a scan of your mouth.
- Step 2: As mentioned above, there will be no requirement for a doctor, so SmileShop will give you a kit for creating a mold for your teeth. Do not worry; these kits are dentist approved.
- Step 3: This is the step of custom-approved treatment in which a dentist will do the suitability assessment remotely.
- Step 4: This is the final step in which your progress will be monitored remotely regularly.
So, in these five steps, your treatment with Smile Direct Club will be completed within the time required, according to your case, without visiting the doctor.
We hope we have eradicated the debate of smile direct club vs invisalign with this article. Now, if you have any queries, then do contact the orthodontist hollywood fl.